” Relaxing Mountains ! “
- We have been recently in the mountains and I would like to show you how great time we have had with walking, exploring new zones, watching animals in the wild and eating together while listening to the murmur of mountain streams in the middle of the forest of the mountains.
- My husband he likes to look for Porcini, ( the noblest forest mushrooms ) whenever he’s be able.
- While we were walking we saw above us a Roe-deer run away and I was just to late to photograph her so I took this from Internet !
- I tried to captured this lovely butterfly because I was thinking of you Cindy of http://Cindyknoke.com who have a wonderful blog with stunning photos of animals in the nature and as you see my friends I have to take some urgent lessons…… hahaha !:)
- My lovely daughters are always in the mood to play with and in the water and I can’t blame them, I did the same when I had their age.
- My kids had also brought some little homework and of course some good music…… yeah !
- After a while my youngest daughter became a little tired with her homework and she couldn’t resist to bother my husband in his sleep……….aah ! And so came Relax up to its ends !
- We have had a fun day and we were ready to go home!